If you want to use your knowledge of physics for the beautiful products and projects by NRG in the high flux reactor, then apply for the following job:
Consultant neutron metrologyN2020050/CIE
In this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To perform metrological analysis of activation monitors of radiation experiments to evaluate the neutron flux;
- Provide advice to internal and external project managers on neutron metrology and making the proposals for the metrology activities;
- Coordinating and scheduling the activities of the monitoring team (4 persons);
- Managing metrology software programs, including the updating of nuclear data;
- Building a strong international network to build and maintain your knowledge to keep track of the developments in your work field;
- Writing reports.
- An academic degree in the field of physics;
- Excellent communication (Dutch and English) and reporting skills;
- Affinity for working with software and programming;
- Skills in managing tasks and coordinating work, the will to work independently, proactive and ready to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Focused on quality and safety;
- Ambitious and motivated;
- A team player;
- an excellent networker in your field of knowledge;
- Well-structured and organized.
This part of NRG is focused on new developments in nuclear energy and technology applications, and continuous improvement of the nuclear medicine and the production of isotopes. Furthermore we maintain the nuclear knowledge base of NRG, which is of fundamental importance for the present and future business of NRG.
This team is concerned with the measurement of the neutron flux in the reactor. The measurements are very important for radiation treatment to the study for the purpose of the use of nuclear power, but also for the production of medical isotopes.
The team is based in Petten, the Netherlands.
Conditions of employment
Besides an interesting function and meaningful work, NRG also offers you good working conditions.
- Modern and market compliant package of conditions;
- 6.3%-year allowance and 8% holiday surcharge;
- Pension at the ABP; NRG pays 74% of premium;
- 27 holiday days and 12 days of flex (fulltime employment);
- A good salary with growth opportunities;
- Travel expenses and if applicable mobility budget.
- A 3-day onboarding for everyone new in service;
- An annual training budget and room for your own wishes.
Flexibility and balance sheet work-private
- Possibility to stay if you live far away;
- Possibility to buy leave.
- Active walks during lunch time;
- An active personnel association.
Information & Application
To know more about this position or our company, please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen via 06-15590245 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company, check out our corporate business page www.nrg.eu.