For our expanding consultancy activities in Petten, we are looking for a:
Consultant asset integrity (engineering mechanics)N2022033/CS
You are responsible for advising clients on the residual life of their nuclear or high pressure/temperature installations. You will support our nuclear installations in Petten on ageing management and life extension. Work in cooperation with colleagues of the part of our team that is applying complex FEM analyses and fracture mechanics methods. Pushing the team’s frontiers of knowledge and competence. Taking care of customer contacts and review of technical engineering mechanics documentation.
- University level education, preferable nuclear engineering, mechanical or aeronautical engineering;
- A feeling for advising; good communication and social skills;
- A practical attitude and motivation to learn “on the job”.
You will be working for our Asset Integrity team. We offer diverse and stimulating work in an informal culture at a high knowledge level.
We are a team of young talents who facilitates safe use of nuclear installations. We solve the puzzles starting from the questions: Which code is applicable and does the construction fulfil the requirements of the code?
You have wide opportunities for professional and personal development and are direct responsible for projects.
Terms of employment
Besides an interesting position and meaningful work, NRG also offers you good terms of employment.
Modern employment conditions package in line with the market
- A good salary with opportunities for advancement;
- 27 vacation days and 12 days of flex time (in part-time employment on a pro-rata basis);
- 7.3% year-end bonus and 8% vacation allowance;
- Pension with the ABP; NRG pays 74% of the premium;
- Commuting expenses are reimbursed at € 0.21 per k/m
up to a maximum of 50 km one way;
- A travel allowance and mobility budget of € 5,000 net (paid once, if you live 1.5 hours travel distance from our work location);
- A moving allowance if you do not live in the Netherlands. This concerns an amount up to a maximum of € 2,750 which you can declare to our finance department.
- An onboarding program for everyone new to the company;
- An annual training budget and room for your own wishes.
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Possibility to buy 2 weeks extra leave per year.
- An active staff association that organizes many social and sporting events every year;
- The opportunity during your lunch break to take a walk in the beautiful dune area or to use our fine company restaurant.
Information & application
Learn more about this position or our company, please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen at 06-15590245 or email email@example.com.
For more information about our company, check out our corporate company page www.nrg.eu.
Information & Application.
If you are interested in this position please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen at 06-15590245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company, please visit our corporate page www.nrg.eu.
A security screening (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) is part of the selection procedure.