For our expanding consultancy activities in Petten, we are looking for a:
Consultant asset integrity (engineering mechanics)N2022033/CS
You are responsible for advising clients on the residual life of their nuclear or high pressure/temperature installations. You will support our nuclear installations in Petten on ageing management and life extension. Work in cooperation with colleagues of the part of our team that is applying complex FEM analyses and fracture mechanics methods. Pushing the team’s frontiers of knowledge and competence. Taking care of customer contacts and review of technical engineering mechanics documentation.
- University level education, preferable nuclear engineering, mechanical or aeronautical engineering;
- A feeling for advising; good communication and social skills;
- A practical attitude and motivation to learn “on the job”.
You will be working for our Asset Integrity team. We offer diverse and stimulating work in an informal culture at a high knowledge level.
We are a team of young talents who facilitates safe use of nuclear installations. We solve the puzzles starting from the questions: Which code is applicable and does the construction fulfil the requirements of the code?
You have wide opportunities for professional and personal development and are direct responsible for projects.
Terms of employment
Besides an interesting position and meaningful work, NRG also offers good terms of employment.
Modern and competitive terms of employment
- A good salary with opportunities for advancement;
- 27 vacation days and 12 days flextime (with full-time employment);
- 6.3% year-end bonus and 8% vacation allowance;
- Pension with the ABP; NRG pays 74% of the premium;
- A travel allowance and mobility budget of € 5000 net (paid once, if you live 1.5 hours travel distance from our work location).
- A digital onboarding for everyone new to NRG;
- An exciting package of training both in personal development and technical skills.
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Possibility of overnight accommodation if you live far away;
- Possibility to buy leave.
- Work in an environment where you can walk in the dunes/forest at lunchtime;
- An active staff association.
Information & Application.
If you are interested in this position please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen at 06-15590245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company, please visit our corporate page www.nrg.eu.
A security screening (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) is part of the selection procedure.