NRG Consultancy and Services, based in the Netherlands, unites more than 60 years of nuclear engineering, research and operational research reactor experience into one unique purpose: the safe, reliable and efficient utilization of nuclear technology. We are a mid-size division, with 150 highly qualified engineers and consultants and we deliver services and solutions in the area of nuclear safety, asset integrity, decommissioning, waste management as well as radiation protection.
NRG is independent from other service providers, utilities, or regulatory bodies. In the Netherlands, we have unique facilities in our Petten site (hot cells, radiochemical laboratories, decontamination and waste treatment facility) and in our Arnhem site (mock up hall for inspections). One of our focus points is ageing management and long term operation (LTO) of nuclear power plants (NPPs) and research reactors. With Borssele NPP ageing management and LTO project as an basic reference, we acquired several contracts as an independent consultant for international clients developing ageing management and LTO programmes. Our services range from complex projects on NPPs and research reactors life time extension or periodic safety review to expert support in various aspect of ageing management and preparation for LTO. Our expertise covers scope setting, ageing management review, development and improvement of broad range of ageing management programmes, identification and revalidation of time limited ageing analyses, technological obsolescence or equipment qualification. We combined all our competences under the ‘TULIP Ageing Management and LTO’ brand name.
For our expanding ageing management and LTO activities, we are looking for an:
Senior Ageing Management Consultant (Electrical / I and C)N2022041/CS
Your activities as Ageing Management Consultant for Electrical, Instrumentation and Control (EI&C) Structures, Systems and Components (SSCs) focus on 3 areas that are closely linked:
- Ageing Management Review
Provide independent consultancy services for NPPs and research reactors operators and perform ageing management review activities such as development of methodologies, assessment of EI&C SSCs current conditions, identification of ageing effects and degradation mechanisms, identification of the appropriate programmes and analyses for ageing management and reporting results.
- Ageing Management Programmes
Provide independent consultancy services for NPPs and research reactors operators and perform activities such as development, implementation, review and improvement of ageing management programmes for EI&C SSCs.
- Equipment Qualification (EQ)
Provide independent consultancy services for NPPs and research reactors operators and perform activities such as support in EQ project initiation and definition, support in EQ project execution, development of EQ master list, collection of data, development of EQ files, qualified lifetime establishment, requalification by analyses and calculations.
Our working environment is constantly changing and NRG is committed to bring best practice to our customers. Your experience will be the driver for product innovations and further development of the TULIP Ageing Management and LTO portfolio.
- Master or doctor degree in electric, electronic or chemical engineering;
- Able to independently provide consultancy services for NPPs and research reactors operators in the area of ageing management and LTO of EI&C SSCs;
- Strong in oral and written communication in English language (knowledge of Dutch advantage but not necessary);
- Focused on quality;
- A customer-oriented team player, pro-active, identifying new project oppurtunities and addressing project issues;
- A team player;
- Good in developing and maintaining a network in ageing management and LTO;
- Structured and organized.
Information & Application.
Besides an interesting position and meaningful work, NRG also offers you good terms of employment.
Modern employment conditions package in line with the market
- A good salary with opportunities for advancement;
- 27 vacation days and 12 days of flex time (in part-time employment on a pro-rata basis);
- 7.3% year-end bonus and 8% vacation allowance;
- Pension with the ABP; NRG pays 74% of the premium;
- Commuting expenses are reimbursed at € 0.21 per k/m
up to a maximum of 50 km one way;
- A travel allowance and mobility budget of € 5,000 net (paid once, if you live 1.5 hours travel distance from our work location);
- A moving allowance if you do not live in the Netherlands. This concerns an amount up to a maximum of € 2,750 which you can declare to our finance department.
- An onboarding program for everyone new to the company;
- An annual training budget and room for your own wishes.
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Possibility to buy 2 weeks extra leave per year.
- An active staff association that organizes many social and sporting events every year;
- The opportunity during your lunch break to take a walk in the beautiful dune area or to use our fine company restaurant.
If you are interested in this position please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen at 06-15590245 or email email@example.com. For more information about our company, please visit our corporate page www.nrg.eu.
A security screening (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) is part of the selection procedure.