If you want to work in a unique and dynamic environment, for a company that provides products and services with a vital and social impact, apply now for the following position:
Maintenance Engineer CBMN2023026/NO
The maintenance group at the HFR plays a decisive role in ensuring safe and reliable operation. Optimization of maintenance strategies and a proactive approach to the challenges presented by an aging plant are the starting points for a functional and sustainable organization.
As a Maintenance Engineer CBM at the reactor, you should use your technical expertise to contribute to solving technical, operational and maintenance related challenges, which may include the following;
- Assessing current maintenance strategies of strategic components and developing Condition Based Maintenance regimes:
- Promoting and implementing the Condition Based Maintenance Program.
- Defining condition monitoring parameters.
- Analyze trends, operational parameters and historical data.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop measurement systems where necessary.
- Develop business cases for implementation of changes.
- Participate in the realization of long-term maintenance planning.
- Work with the Ageing Management Program to define tactical goals for medium term maintenance regimes.
- Collaborate with the Ageing Management Unit to implement the Technological Obsolescence Management Program.
- Write, review and evaluate a range of technical documents such as maintenance procedures and change proposals.
- Contribute to the Asset Management of the HFR.
- Preferably a completed M.Eng in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical and Electronic Engineering;
- Proven experience in defining maintenance strategies for complex systems;
- You are able to think conceptually and approach problems from a broad perspective, taking into account the requirements of all stakeholders;
- You are a team player, have high safety awareness and combine motivation with an eagerness to learn;
- You are detail-oriented and have a solution-oriented attitude;
- You have good social and written skills;
- You are willing to develop your skills in a nuclear environment and take ownership of projects and assignments assigned to you.
In addition to an interesting position and meaningful work, NRG offers good working conditions.
Modern and competitive terms of employment.
- A good salary with opportunities for advancement;
- 27 vacation days and 12 days flextime (for full-time employment);
- 7.3% year-end bonus and 8% vacation allowance;
- Pension with the ABP; NRG pays 74% of the premium;
- A travel allowance and mobility budget of €5000 net (paid once, if you live within 1.5 hours travel distance from our work location.
- An onboarding day for anyone new to NRG;
- An exciting package of training, both in personal development and technical skills.
Flexibility and work-life balance.
- Opportunity to stay overnight if you live far away;
- Opportunity to buy leave.
- Work in an environment where you can walk in the dunes/forest at lunchtime;
- An active staff association.
Information & Application
If you are interested in this position please contact our corporate recruiter Rogier Gervers at 06-2713 2468 or email email@example.com.
For more information about our company visit our corporate page www.nrg.eu.
A security screening (Certificate of Good Conduct) is part of the selection procedure.