Do you have extensive experience as a physicist in a high-tech environment? If so, apply to work at NRG as a:
EXPERIENCED REACTOR PHYSICISTN2020033/NO
You are responsible for conducting often complex reactor physics analyses in close contact with internal and external customers.
Possible tasks include:
- Nuclear safety analyses for the High Flux Reactor;
- Pre and Post irradiation calculations for irradiation projects;
- Criticality Safety Analyses;
- Isotope yield calculations;
- Inventory calculations;
- Shielding analyses;
- Broadening and deepening the knowledge and quality of the team strategy;
- Contributions to the team strategy within your area(s) of expertise;
- Development, verification, validation and maintenance of calculation tools and systems.
- An academic degree, preferably in physics and/or engineering with experience in reactor physics;
- Preferably 2–6 years of experience with neutronics (MCNP or Serpent) and reactor physics methods;
- Good programming skills;
- Focused on quality;
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive;
- Structured and organized;
- A team player;
- Good in developing and maintaining an (international) network in your field of knowledge.
The team currently consists of 5 highly-educated and experienced people who are responsible for the HFR core calculations and general reactor physics support.
Conditions of employment
Besides an interesting function and meaningful work, NRG also offers you good working conditions.
Modern and market compliant package of conditions
- 6.3%-year allowance and 8% holiday surcharge;
- Pension at the ABP; NRG pays 74% of premium;
- 27 holiday days and 12 days of flex (fulltime employment);
- A good salary with growth opportunities;
- Travel expenses and mobility budget.
- A 3-day onboarding for everyone new in service;
- An annual training budget and room for your own wishes.
Flexibility and balance sheet work-private
- Location independent working;
- Possibility to stay if you live far away;
- Possibility to buy leave.
- Movement during lunch time;
- An active personnel association.
Information & Application
To know more about this position or our company, please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen via 06-15590245 or mail to email@example.com. For more information about our company, check out our corporate business page www.nrg.eu.
Safety investigations are part of the selection procedure.