Are you interested in a dynamic role within our business unit Irradiation Solution, please apply for the following position:
As a Project Manager you ensure effective and efficient management, organization and delivery of projects, with focus on quality, costs and scope. The projects mainly concern the execution of irradiations on materials and fuels to generate data for customers involved in the development and operation of nuclear reactors.
The projects are multidisciplinary and are aimed at serving customers with NRG’s technical knowledge and facilities. With your technical background you can bring different interests together and you are able to steer the project in the right direction. From the center of the project you manage the internal experts operationally. You also supervise quotation and tender processes by connecting the customer’s requirements and the technical expertise of NRG.
- You have bachelors’s/ master degree in technical subject (engineering, physics, chemistry);
- Minimal 5 years of experience in technical or R&D projects, from which 3 years as project manager;
- Project management experience supported by education in PRINCE2 or IPMA;
- Experience with project management tools like SAP and MS projects;
- Nuclear experience is a nice to have, but not required;
- You have good communication, technical reporting and presentation skills;
- You are a team player with an ability to work independently, pro-active, entrepreneurial and ready to accept challenges and responsibilities;
- Focused on quality and safety;
- A team player with good ownership;
- Inquisitive and results-oriented;
- Structured and organized;
You will be working within our department Fuels & Materials Irradiations. The current developments in advanced nuclear reactors result in growth of our business in the R&D projects. Therefore we need a new colleague to join our team.
Besides an interesting function and meaningful work, NRG also offers you good working conditions.
Modern and market compliant package of conditions
- A good salary with growth opportunities;
- 27 holiday days and 12 days of flex (fulltime employment);
- 6.3%-year allowance and 8% holiday surcharge;
- Pension at the ABP; NRG pays 74% of premium;
- Travel expenses and if you live more then 1,5 hours away from our location a mobility budget.
- A digital for everyone new in service;
- An annual training budget and room for your own wishes.
Flexibility and balance sheet work-private
- The option to partially work from home;
- Possibility to stay overnight if you live far away;
- Possibility to buy leave.
- Walks near our terrain during lunch time (forrest and beach);
- An active personnel association.
Information & Application
To know more about this position or our company, please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen via 06-15590245 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company, check out our corporate business page www.nrg.eu.
Safety investigations are part of the selection procedure.