For our expanding consultancy activities in Petten, we are looking for a:
Consultant engineering mechanicsN2021039/CS
You are responsible for advising clients on the residual life of their high pressure/temperature installations. Furthermore applying complex FEM analyses and fracture mechanics methods. Pushing the team’s frontiers of knowledge and competence. Taking care of customer contacts and review of technical engineering mechanics documentation.
- University level education, e.g. mechanical or aeronautical engineering;
- A feeling for advising; good communication and social skills;
- A practical attitude and motivation to learn “on the job”.
You will be working for our Asset Integrity team. We offer diverse and stimulating work in an informal culture at a high knowledge level. You have wide opportunities for professional and personal development and are direct responsible for projects.
Conditions of employment
Besides an interesting function and meaningful work, NRG also offers you good working conditions.
Modern and market compliant package of conditions
- A good salary with growth opportunities;
- 27 holiday days and 12 days of flex (fulltime employment);
- 6.3%-year allowance and 8% holiday surcharge;
- Pension at the ABP; NRG pays 74% of premium;
- Travel expenses and potentioal mobility budget.
- A digital onboarding;
- An annual training budget and room for your own wishes.
Flexibility and balance sheet work-private
- Location independent working;
- Possibility to stay if you live far away;
- Possibility to buy leave.
- Movement during lunch time;
- An active personnel association.
Information & Application
To know more about this position or our company, please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen via 06-15590245 or mail to email@example.com. For more information about our company, check out our corporate business page www.nrg.eu.
Safety investigations are part of the selection procedure.
Note: Due to the summer vacation, you will receive feedback on your application the week of August 23.