Account manager Radio-IsotopesN2022105/NO
NRG is looking for a driven account manager radio-isotopes, who wants to contribute his or her extensive commercial experience in the technical, industrial or pharmaceutical sector to further expand NRG’s position in the market for sourcing materials for nuclear medicines. In this rapidly growing product segment, NRG is a major player in the world, with a good reputation in the field of product quality and delivery reliability.
We are looking for reinforcement of our team to realize our ambition of contributing to solving medical issues by the use of nuclear technology and innovation.
You are familiar with radio-isotopes or are able and willing to understand both the product and the market. You see a challenge in business development and sales of complex products and take ownership of the turnover and customer satisfaction of the customers assigned to you.
You achieve this by working intensively together with customers, understanding their needs and translating them into the internal organization. You are an excellent stakeholder manager, both externally and internally, and proactively respond to opportunities and risks.
Your tasks include:
• Contact person for own client portfolio for strategic and commercial topics
• Contract negotiations and revisions with the help of legal and technical support colleagues.
• Building relationships with contacts within the customer’s organization. From purchasing, to innovation to the management.
• Translating customer interests into the internal organization in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction together with colleagues; from lead to delivery.
• Build a relevant network and link commercial opportunities back into the organization.
Your place in the organization
This position reports hierarchically to the Radioisotope Irradiaton Services Manager. You work closely with the Value Chain Manager who directs the contract implementation, delivery reliability and improvement projects for the customer processes. In addition, the team includes Lead Scientists who are experts in the technical aspects of the products and Project Managers.
What do you bring along for this position?
• Above all, you are customer-oriented, outgoing and entrepreneurial by nature
• You are communicative at all levels internally and externally
• You have affinity and experience selling technically complex products
• You are an excellent relationship manager and pro-active team player
• You have guts and take responsibility
• Experience in a commercial role in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
• Writing and speaking skills Dutch and English
• Bachelor/Master working and thinking level
• Opportunity to also visit foreign customers (number of trips per year)
Besides an interesting position and meaningful work, NRG also offers good terms of employment.
Modern and competitive terms of employment
- A good salary with opportunities for advancement;
- 27 vacation days and 12 days flextime (with full-time employment);
- 6.3% year-end bonus and 8% vacation allowance;
- Pension with the ABP; NRG pays 74% of the premium;
- A travel allowance and mobility budget of € 5000 net (paid once, if you live 1.5 hours travel distance from our work location).
- A digital onboarding for everyone new to NRG;
- An exciting package of training both in personal development and technical skills.
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Possibility of overnight accommodation if you live far away;
- Possibility to buy leave.
- Work in an environment where you can walk in the dunes/forest at lunchtime;
- An active staff association.
Information & application
To find out more about this position, please contact our corporate recruiter Nancy Roggeveen via 06-15590245 or mail to email@example.com.
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter separately via firstname.lastname@example.org