NRG as an employer
At NRG, you do important work, but this is a sector which is always subject to scrutiny. You need to be able to manage that. Besides pressure of work, you therefore experience social pressure. In return, however, we give you plenty of freedom and responsibility to shape your work in an enterprising way. You are also literally given the space at our amazing locations at the heart of the dunes in Petten or in the woods of Arnhem.
How NRG wants to work with you
An interesting job and meaningful work, and NRG naturally offers you good terms of employment too:
Modern employment package in line with market practice
- A good salary with career opportunities
- 27 days’ leave and 12 days flex time (for a full-time job)
- 3% end of year bonus and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expenses and/or mobility budget
- Pension with the ABP; NRG pays 74% of the premium.
- A 3-day onboarding for all new employees
- An annual training budget and scope for your own wishes
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Location-independent job
- Option to arrange overnight accommodation if you live far away
- Option to buy leave
- Exercise during lunch break
- An active staff association
Is your ideal opening missing?
Send us your CV!
Traineeship at NRG
Meet our trainees
Working at NRG
Meet your colleagues